- Download Contact
Ashley serves as an associate for Zweiback, Fiset, and Zalduendo LLP. Ashley’s practice primarily consists of white-collar criminal defense, government investigations, and complex civil litigation in both federal and state courts. Ashley received her J.D. from Pepperdine Caruso School of Law, where she served as Associate Editor for the Pepperdine Law Review and as a 1L Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant. Ashley continues to volunteer as a preceptor to law students and is an active member of the Women Lawyers Association Los Angeles. Her previous work experience includes clerking for the U.S. Department of Justice in both the Public Integrity Section (PIN) and the Office of Information Policy (OIP) and at the U.S. Attorneys’ Office for the District of Columbia.
- Achieved a full dismissal, with prejudice, during a jury trial on behalf of the inventor of a payment ring technology accused of fraudulently assigning a patent allegedly resulting in $30 million of damages to Plaintiff.
- Represented a ship engineer in the Southern District of California regarding charges related to vessel record keeping.
- Advised a California university on issues related to the intrusion of a university sequel database containing student information.
- Represented a former employee of a city official, indicted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for several counts of public corruption related crimes in the Central District of California, in a government inquiry.
- Pepperdine Caruso School of Law (J.D., 2022)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., Economics, 2019)